Master of Engineering
"Applied Computational Mechanics"
This master course is ideal for working professionals.
The master's degree course is offered in the flexible format of a part-time course that may be attended while working. Students are brought up-to-date with the latest developments in CAE and are thus enabled to keep pace with the demands of lifelong learning. Complemented with soft skills as well as management topics and presentation techniques the master course provides its graduates with the necessary means to advance their career.
- Summer courses for doctoral candidates
- CADFEM Forum - CAE managers from different companies and industries, discuss actual topics such as cooperation between test and simulation engineers or exchange their experiences with respect to outsourcing
- On-line FEM introduction courses
Read more: esocaet.com/en/studies/masterkonzept.html
EnginSoft SpA / Consorzio TCN
TCN Consortium approaches the international learning community with a knowledge network that includes as well:
- Masters particularly focused on the application of current software technologies for numerical simulation
- Minimasters in Mechatronics
- Fellowships offered to young researchers in the frame of EUA4X - the European Atelier for Engineering and Computational Science
- Distance learning, organization and standardization of didactic material
- Web-based courses, such as METRO (MEtallurgic TRaining On-line)
- Tailor-made training activities for industry
- Initiatives linked to further EU-funded projects, such as ESoCAET (European School of Computer Aided Engineering Technology) and ILTOF (Innovative Learning and Training On Fracture)
Read more: www.consorziotcn.it